About Us

Windercard

Windercard is the place to buy gift and game cards for yourself or as a gift. We offer a wide selection of household-named gift cards such as iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, and Xbox.

It doesn’t matter what you’re favourite is, Windercard has whatever you prefer. Our company is based in Barcelona, Spain and our mission is to offer the absolute best gift and game cards on the market. Order on Windercard today.

Simon Carrera

My name is Simon Carrera, I'm 32 year old and are currently living and working in Barcelona Spain. My interest for gaming, entertainment, the online world and sales led me to work at Windercard. Here, I help with marketing and sales of gift cards on sites like Fortine, Netflix and iTunes and for games like Call of Duty and Fifa.

I'm also a skilled cyclist and cycle to and from work every day. It's important to stay in shape to do well at work and other aspects of life. Contact me if your interested in working with us, take a bicycle trip or just talk business.

Kommentarer